Thursday, January 30, 2014

I know, I know,We aren't great at this...

So, given our work schedule, and lets be honest, our need to play, we have been very bad at updating.  

Caryn and I just got back from staying at my hotel for the last few days because of how cold it was...no ice, just cold.  I've never been the most experienced winter weather driver in the room...it's kind of sad.  This is my first day off in 10 days, of which I logged close to 120 hours, and Caryn isn't far behind me, so you can see why the time we have off, we try very hard to stay away from computer.


Either way, here is a TON of photos, and a little insight to the NOLA life style.  Love you all and miss you!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been posting more than I realized! I was way behind. The WWII museum pixs were great, and of all the food, I need to try the roasted turnips...haha..Granny Mary always made sure I had a turnip dish.

    ReplyDelete